Model 9001, 1-1/4″ 120 VAC emergency alarm and light system. Buzzer and flashing light are activated by an 1-1/4″ double pole, double throw flow switch. Please allow 5-9 day delivery ARO.
Haws Model 9001 Emergency Alarm System
Emergency Alarm System
Model 9001 emergency alarm and light system features an amber flashing light and 90 db at 10 feet (304.8 cm), buzzer that is operated by a double pole, double throw flow switch. Unit is activated when the emergency shower or eyewash is in operation. System can be mounted to pipe or wall. Unit is recommended to be installed where a shower or eyewash is installed in a remote or noisy location where user is unable to summon help.
- Brightly flashing amber light and 90 db buzzer brings immediate attention to an emergency situation
- Switch will activate at 2.4 gpm (9.1 L)
- Voltage: 120 VAC, 50 or 60 cycles. Supply: 1-1/4″ NPT
- This alarm contains a multiple set of contacts for remote activation alarm sites
- Model 9001 is CSA electrical certified, TYPE 4. (Nema 4 equivalent)
- TYPE 4X is also available. Contact Haws for additional information.
Notification of an emergency is clearly noticeable with a
brightly flashing amber light and easily recognizable with a
90 db buzzer. Buzzer can be silenced during testing by use
of the siliencing switch.
The alarm is activated by an 1-1/4″ IPS double pole, double
throw brass flow switch that is supplied with an extra set of
electrical contacts for remote alarm hook-up.
The alarm is easily placed in a number of mounting
configurations with the supplied pipe clamp.
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Advertencia: Este producto contiene productos químicos reconocidos por el estado de California que provocan cáncer, defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos.
For more information/Por más información: www.p65warnings.ca.gov