The Mass Temperature Screening System uses cameras to detect the infrared signature that people and objects emit. The system constructs and displays instant heat readings. Anyone tagged with an elevated skin temperature can be taken aside for further examination.
– Education (Classrooms, Cafeterias, Gymnasiums, Labs, etc.)
– Hospitality (Hotels, Restaurants, Coffee Shops, etc.)
– Emergency Services (Fire Fighters, EMS, Law Enforcement, Haz-Mat, etc.)
– Commercial Retail / Office Spaces
– Transportation (Air, Bus, Rail, Taxi, Ride Share, etc.)
– Janitorial Services / Housekeeping
– Petro-Chem, Oil & Gas