Responsible for all aspects of contract support and Customer communications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Overall Contract Administration
- Manage and maintain contract pricing for our customers.
- Coordinate contract customer’s price increases and contract “re-bid” with Outside Sales Rep, Customer Service Manager, VP of Sales, and IT personnel as required.
- Analyze and resolve customer concerns in regards to contracts within approved business guidelines.
- Attend inside Sales team meetings with staff.
- Assist with developing new and innovative systems to improve efficiencies for the contract bid process and personnel.
- Analyze and report price changes, margins, and anomalies within contract pricing.
- Provide support to Outside Sales and Customer Service regarding pricing issues and questions regarding contract customers.
Knowledge and Skills
- College degree preferred.
- 2-5 years customer service.
- 2 years contract administration experience.
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook) required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong multi-tasking skills.
Attributes and Attitudes
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to prioritize accordingly under constant deadlines.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with all level of company employees, clients and vendors.
- Ability to work accurately, paying close attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Desire to continuously grow in knowledge and assume additional responsibilities where appropriate.
Salary / Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Full Dooley Tackaberry, Inc. Benefit Package (Including health insurance, dental insurance, vacation, sick leave, 401K Plan, paid training, etc.)
- Participation in company-wide profit sharing plan.