The BWC2-H BW Clip Single Gas H2S Monitor is a two-year maintenance gas detector that helps keep industrial workers safe in hazardous environments. This single gas monitor keeps an accurate log of the 35 most recent gas detection events to ensure easy, maintenance-free record tracking. It is also portable and compatible with the MicroDock III and the InteliDoX instrument management systems.
BW Technologies BWC2-H BW Clip Single Gas H2S Monitor
Call for Price/EA
- # of Gasses Detected: 1
- Disposable: Yes
- Sensors 1: H2S
- Docking Station: No
- Types Gas Detected 1: Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Data Logging: Yes
- Type: Single Gas Detectors
- Gas Sensor Type: Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Quantity per case: 80 EA
- Automated self-test for improved safety
- Automatically logs the 35 most recent gas events for easy, accurate recordkeeping
- Compatible with the IntelliDoX instrument management system for extremely quick bump tests, bump test tracking, adjustable set points and more
- Also compatible with MicroDock II docking station and Fleet Manager II software
- Don’t forget to purchase the hibernation case to extend the life up to 12 months after the standard two year operation.
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Advertencia: Este producto contiene productos químicos reconocidos por el estado de California que provocan cáncer, defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos.
For more information/Por más información: www.p65warnings.ca.gov