The Tomahawk relies on UV-C technology to destroy microorganisms in the air and on hard surfaces. With the Coronavirus being lighter than air, it must attach to dust particles to land on a surface. The Tomahawk decontaminates large open spaces with 99.9% effectiveness of destroying microorganisms and viruses in which it comes in contact.
– Education (Classrooms, Cafeterias, Gymnasiums, Labs, etc.)
– Hospitality (Hotels, Restaurants, Coffee Shops, etc.)
– Emergency Services (Fire Fighters, EMS, Law Enforcement, Haz-Mat, etc.)
– Commercial Retail / Office Spaces
– Transportation (Air, Bus, Rail, Taxi, Ride Share, etc.)
– Janitorial Services / Housekeeping
– Petro-Chem, Oil & Gas