How does the AIRrow Light 2000 function?
The science behind the AIRrow UV-C Filtration System relies on a two-stage High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter and purification process followed by UV-C light treatment. The AIRrow 2000 is comprised of a 3-stage filtration system. The first stage includes a 1.5 inch thick High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter. In the second stage, the particles enter a UV-C sterilization chamber where ultraviolet technology decontaminates the air. When the harmful particles enter the chamber, the inner second pleated media filter captures smaller particles such as dirt and debris. The last stage involves activated carbon filter that continues to remove impurities such as chemicals, smoke, and odors. This UV air system for homes and offices results in clean and inhalable air to keep your health safe from those outside dangers in the air.
What is a UV air scrubber?
A UV air scrubber is an air filtration system used to remove bacterial and viral particles, mold, contaminants, allergens, pollutants, and other harmful microorganisms in the space. Air scrubbers catch and actually destroy the germs and chemicals from the environment in the system.
– Education (Classrooms, Cafeterias, Gymnasiums, Labs, etc.)
– Hospitality (Hotels, Restaurants, Coffee Shops, etc.)
– Emergency Services (Fire Fighters, EMS, Law Enforcement, Haz-Mat, etc.)
– Commercial Retail / Office Spaces
– Transportation (Air, Bus, Rail, Taxi, Ride Share, etc.)
– Janitorial Services / Housekeeping
– Petro-Chem, Oil & Gas