This position has the authority and responsibility to establish, implement and monitor the Health and Safety Management System and the Quality Management System in alignment with the company’s strategic plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Quality Management System in accordance with the current ISO 9001 standard and company requirements.
- Planning – ensure policies & procedures are established
- Ensure control of documents & records
- Management Review – communicate process performance measures and results
- Continuous Improvement – manage corrective & preventive action program
- Manage Control of nonconforming product
- Review, analyze, and report to management non-conformance data.
- Ensure customer complaints, nonconforming products, and nonconforming processes are documented.
- Manage Internal Audit Program – Safety & Quality
- Develop internal audit plans.
- Ensure non-conformance(s) from internal audits are reported to management.
- Serve as designated management representative to registrar, customers, and suppliers regarding Safety and Quality
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- College degree preferred. Additional education or experience in management and problem solving techniques are desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to read and understand technical and non-technical documents that relate to contracts, purchasing, product design, manufacture and test.
- Professionalism, objectivity, and the ability to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel at all levels of the company, and interact with customers, and vendors.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Quality Management System and how it relates to the overall operation of the company.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to prioritize accordingly under constant deadlines.
- Ability to work accurately and independently without supervision.
Salary / Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Full Dooley Tackaberry, Inc. Benefit Package (Including health insurance, dental insurance, vacation, sick leave, 401K Plan, paid training, etc.)
- Participates in companywide profit sharing plan.