When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors and particulates at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Do not use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
3M personal protective equipment sold through Shop3M.com is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist.
- Facepiece Type: Half Facepiece Disposable
- Gas & Vapor Protection Type: Organic Vapor
- Market: Defense, Homeland Security
- Primary Material: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Standards/Approvals: P95, Organic Vapors
- Platform for 5N11 and 5P71 N95 and P95 prefilters.
- Enables these filters to be directly attached to all 3M™ Full or Half Facepiece 6000 and 7000 Series Respirators.
- The filter adapter 603 may be used multiple times on all 3M full or half facepiece 6000 and 7000 series respirators.
- Provides cost-effective filtering solution when multiple filters are needed for elastomeric facepieces