The Original® CR5 is your first line of defense against cut hazards in the workplace. The glove features a synthetic palm with an internal layer of Armortex® Cut, delivering CE level 5 cut resistance to the palm and fingers. Fluorescent, ANSI-107 compliant TrekDry® form-fits the hand and provides a cool, comfortable fit in warm environments. Top it off with a secure Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) wrist closure and you have a critical cut resistant tool.
- Durable and dexterous synthetic leather palm
- TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) hook and loop closure for a secure fit to the wrist
- Form fitting stretch Spandex top for a comfortable fit
- Reinforced thumb panel for added durability
- Single layer seamless palm for increased comfort and fit
- Machine washable