The glove that revolutionized the safety industry did so through its dexterity, impact-resistance, and cut protection, and we at Hexarmor know better than to change a wiNPing formula. The Chrome Series4026 is the mechanics style glove that made safety an uncompromised necessity. With level 5 cut protection on the palm, and our advanced impact-protective system lining the back of the hand, the 4026 guards against the most prevalent worksite hazards without taking any of the flexibility and comfort you expect in a mechanics style glove. And with a Hexarmor Mud Grippalm, the 4026 maintains superior grip in dry, wet, and oily situations. Dont settle for anything less than the safest mechanics glove on the market.
- SuperFabricbrand material palm provides ISEA level 5 cut resistance and maintains the highest level of protection available in the industry
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection system utilizes an advanced design to dissipate forceful blows over a large area
- HexArmor Mud Grippalm provides reliable grip in dry or light oil situations, while increasing abrasion resistance
- Interior seams implement a double stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity
- Hi-vis color scheme increases visual awareness