Items Per Unit:
The Klein Tools Broad-Head Bull Pin is machined from quality alloy steel and resists corrosion and mushrooming. Its angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping.
Select an Option:
- Top Diameter:1-1/4'' (31.8 mm)
- Point Diameter:0.313'' (7.9 mm)
- Length:13-3/4'' (349.3 mm)
- Weight:2.9 lbs. (1.32 kg)
- Special Features:Broad Head for Larger Striking Surface
- Forged, heat-treated bull pin increases efficiency by providing a larger striking surface.
- Head design also reduces chance of pin slipping from the hand when aligning holes.
- Angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping.
- Below the head, squared-off shoulders have been forged to provide a surface for applying wrench to loosen wedged bull pins.
- Long, even taper reduces binding and hang-up.
- Heat-treated for strength.
- Black finish for rust resistance.